How to run:
- An tool to uncompress the zipped Maemo SDK Virtual Machine. We suggest you to use 7zip;
- A player for your virtual machine. Check instructions to
install them here. You can use one of the following options:
- About 10G of free disk space
- Download the Maemo SDK Virtual Image package (see the
- Decompress the Maemo SDK Virtual Image package. We suggest you to use 7zip tool. For more instructions, see this documentation.
- Run (for more details, check instructions here).
- Login (user/password): maemo/maemo (see user account)
You can also run the virtual image on virtualization tools with
graphical interface. For example, you can use VMWare graphical tools and
double-clicking the maemosdk_*.vmx files (attached on Maemo SDK Virtual
For more information see the documentation,
and any problems or ideas, subscribe to our mailinglist: maemovmware-users.